|Cv: 4.3E10-3 up to 0.35 | Max. Temperature: -5°C up to 60°C |
Max. Pressure: -1 up to 70 barg
The PCS-DRP70 is a digital electronic dual valve electronic pressure controller developed and manufactured for PCS by Specken Drumag, containing some unique features. This unique product of Swiss/German quality starts at a vacuum and ranges up to 70 bar pressure, enabling to set the reference pressure in the Equilbar dome loaded BPR’s. The instruments are optimized to control a small dead volume. Another unique feature is the option to use an external sensor. This allows closed-loop control as well as the use of more sophisticated pressure sensors.
This type of dual valve controller provides 3 options for fail-safe settings:
- “Pressure maintain” – both valves close on failure and the pressure is maintained
- “Pressure release” – the valves will open on failure and the pressure is released
- “Full pressure” – one valve closes and one opens on failure; pressure will build up quickly and the Equilibar® closes
This PCS-DRP70 digital electronic valve controller is supplied wih USB cable and software for computer connection. With the software you can plot the actual sensor and valve values and tweak the PID settings.
Combination of this type electronic pressure controllers with the Equilibar Research Series BPR’s has demonstrated to be very successful in many R&D applications from vacuum up to 1000 psi, matching the pressure limits of the popular LF-, and HF-series Equilibar BPR’s.
Below you can find a further sum up of all benefits of the PCS-DRP70 digital electronic dual valve electronic pressure controller.
The PCS-DRP70 digital electronic dual valve electronic pressure controller is a high quality product with many beneficial features:
- Available from 100 mbar abs up to 70 bar gauge;
- Range adjustable – for example a 0…70 bar g controller can be re-ranged to 0…35 bar g;
- No bleed – minimal risk of contamination;
- Larger orifices than some other electronic pressure controllers and thus less risk of clogging;
- USB interface for monitoring and configuration;
- Software selectable analog signals (0…10 Vdc | 4…10 mA | 0…20 mA);
- Remote sensor for closed loop optional available;
- European BSPP thread for use with standard adapter with bounded o-ring;
- M12x1 electrical connection (standard 5 meter cables available from stock);
- IP65 protection class;
- Fast delivery from reliable and responsive European manufacturer;
- All versions are CE compliant;
- Affordable and cost effective in most situations!