To support our ongoing growth and ambitions for the future, we are looking for an
In this position, your core responsibility is to interpret customer needs and advise customers in selecting the pressure controller that matches the specific requirements of the customer’s application. You guide our customers from their first inquiry, interpretation of their requirements and selection of instrumentation through to after-sales support.
Are you interested in process technology? Do you have a good sense for business and accuracy? Are you able to seize opportunities, do you take initiatives and do you appreciate the dynamics of international business? Then we are looking for you!
Who are we?
Pressure Control Solutions is a young and fast growing company with substantial ambitions for growth in Western Europe. We provide high value products and solutions around pressure control challenges to our customers in The Netherlands, Flemish Belgium, Germany, Austria and the German part of Switzerland, Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden. Our small team currently exists of 5 employees in Veenendaal and 1 sales representative in Germany. At Pressure Control Solutions, we value customer satisfaction and long-term-relations as the key factor for success in this niche market. Together we do what it takes to exceed customer expectations with our solutions, products and knowledge.
Who are we looking for?
You have a solid technical background and you are able to continuously develop your skills and knowledge in order to understand a wide range of customer applications. You are solution-oriented, a strong communicator and you have a commercial-competitive mindset. You have the drive to improve yourself, our workflow and the customer’s process with our products.
Preferably, you meet these requirements:
- Educated or trained in Chemical Engineering or Process Technology
- Solution oriented self-starter with a good sense for business
- Passionate about customer satisfaction
- Accurate and independent in administrative processes
- Strong communicator: You ask good questions and you listen even better
- Preferably fluent in Dutch, English and German
What we offer
- Challenging position within a rapidly growing international business
- Compensation and benefits appropriate to the job and experience
- Independent position with room to take ownership and explore your ambitions
- Flexible working hours, good work-life balance
Are you interested?
If you want to know more about this position, please call Armand Bergsma at 0318-250050. To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com. A short introduction or a video message is highly appreciated. We look forward to your application!